Religions, Gods, Spirits, and History - Various Theories

sailtheplains

So, I've been working on some theories for Dragon Age.

I have spent an embarrassing amount of time on it. I tried to copy it here so I could share and maybe discuss it with people--but it didn't work too well. (Mostly the images were being a problem)

I was hoping though, if folks were interested in theory discussion, that maybe they might take a look: http://sailtheplains.tumblr.com/post/147102475640/dragon-age-gods-religion-history

Because, I mean--what if Mythal and Andraste are the same person?

What if Solas is actually a spirit who became an elf--like Cole became a human? (Might account for the odd way he talks about himself not being like other elves. Would also be interesting when he says to Sera that 'our people roamed this land once'. He has already stated that he believes that spirits are people. He is talking about the both of them being spirits but Sera thinks he's talking about them being elves)

What if Sera was also a spirit who became an elf--but doesn't remember it?

Before the Veil was cast--did ALL spirits have the potential to be like Cole? To develop mortal forms that they could switch on and off when they entered the Deep Fade?

The Forbidden Ones that supposedly warred with the Elven Pantheon--they were exiled--were they spirits before the Veil was cast?

The Avvar in the Frostback Basin and mages in Rivain both allow spirits to possess them.

Beehive architecture in the Wellspring looks an awful lot like the pictures of Qunandar.

The tumblr post goes more in depth...and some of it, I only thought of as I was writing. (The 'Solas and Sera are both spirits who became mortals' thing)

I really like theory stuff that makes me think hard and deep about stuff. So I was hoping maybe other might be interested in some discussion here. I'm not saying all of these are true--some of them directly contradict each other--none of them could be right at all. I just like the theories and discussions.