DAI Mods not appearing in game

Saintdane1121

So, I may have a possible solution to this problem. All day I could not figure out why my mods, specifically my hair and character mods, were not loading into my game and everything with my mod manager was working fine and all my files and version was in order and good to go. Well I noticed that the only mods that were loading were marked as DAIMOND files. all the other mods I had were marked as 7zip or Wrar files. So to fix this and turn them into DAIMOND files was to download a free version of wrar. After doing that I went back to look at my unused mod files and they had turned into files that I could extract to my mods folder. After extracting them they turned into DAIMOND files and loaded into my game. PS: you cant just put the files into a zip folder and try to extract them to the mod folder that way. I did that and it did nothing to the files to change them. I hope this helps anyone who may be having trouble but cant figure out why :)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So today there was an Origin games update.

Until 3 days ago all my mods were running perfectly. As of today i confirm my mods are not appearing in game. I loaded my last save where the mods were still appearing 3 days ago (skyhold) now they are not there.

Could the update have something to do with it? :-O i dont understand...i never had problem with mods not appearing.....i have the newest mod manager installed, and i merged the files again just in case but theres no change.

Help? :-O

So today there was an Origin games update.

Until 3 days ago all my mods were running perfectly. As of today i confirm my mods are not appearing in game. I loaded my last save where the mods were still appearing 3 days ago (skyhold) now they are not there.

Could the update have something to do with it? :-O i dont understand...i never had problem with mods not appearing.....i have the newest mod manager installed, and i merged the files again just in case but theres no change.

Help? :-O

you beautiful women, my game is craked, but it stil gets detected in nvidia geforce, so when i updated geforces drivers, that probably put my settings back to default. you helped me figure that out.

• 3 months later...