Undyne's Spears (of Justice) in Skyrim

CirnouliK

Hello everyone! First time posting, 'cause I dunno where else to ask this.

I was wondering if it would be possible to make a few 'reskins' of spells already in the game, such as Ice Spike, Icy Spear, (maybe) Frost Rune, etc. to look like Undyne's various spears she throws at you in the games.

Ice Spike and Icy Spear would be renamed Water Spear and Undying Water Spear, respectively, and have the same properties of the spells currently in-game, running off of all frost damage perks in the Destruction Tree, just different models for the projectiles and different sounds for when you charge and cast the spell. Same for Frost Rune, though I dunno if it's possible to change it to display models upon being triggered or not.

Lastly, I would also like it if there was a Bound Weapon spell as well, to summon one of those 'Water' Spears to use as a One-Handed/Two-Handed weapon, with a Frost enchantment on it once summoned of course, preferably with a lifespan of 600 seconds (10 minutes).

What I'd need is a modeler and a scripter/programmer who can do all this. The only credit I ask for is for the original idea.

Some examples of the spears (and of the character wielding them):

6b7b91d7745988a549d42197eb31bb85.jpg

http://img02.deviantart.net/57dd/i/2015/288/f/4/undyne_by_call_me_fantasy-d9d7js6.jpg

Thank you in advance!