True Anthropomorphic Race

TheDragonEpmperor

Why is the true playableanthro race few of?

I haven't seen many of them.

http://th01.deviantart.net/fs28/150/i/2008/069/9/a/Desert_Deceivers_by_tallison.jpg

i've seen a lot of Human like with Ears an tails on oblivion. I'm sorry to tell you this they looks so Stupid and idiotic you know. I like better ther ]True Anthro races Like

Snow Leopard, Tiger, Wolf Husky, otter, merecat and other races yeah?

It will be Realy Fun all who can make race mods begin to make more True anthro Races, NOT human like with Animal ears and tails

http://pictures.fanart-central.net/t/TheWolfsgirl90/593465.jpg

Any of you Agree of this Topic Yeah?

And the Anthro Orca thingie It was a good Ideah Anyway so I will be putting up many images and races ideas here on this topic. and here is the likt to the Topic Anthro Orca

you can too do that Give the People and modders good ideas of True Anthropomorphic Race Group

And the Dragon Is Planned to be made so here is the link to it Playable Dragon Race mod

Edited by Pyrothraxus MoonStar

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's already two anthro races! You know how many most settings have? Zero! We're lucky to have the two we already have.

In a way, there's four true races in Elder Scrolls, playable anyways. Human, Elf, Khajiit, Argonian. That's two of four. Everything else is a variant of humans and elves. So half of the four true races in the game are anthro.

Not to mention this idea isn't really lore friendly in the least... but we've already had a topic like this.

Just... in my personal opinion, the notion that there aren't enough anthropomorphic races in TES couldn't be more flawed, and I'm a big fan of the beast races.

...And if you really want to play as wolf people, you know the game already has werewolves in it, right?

There's already two anthro races! You know how many most settings have? Zero! We're lucky to have the two we already have.

In a way, there's four true races in Elder Scrolls, playable anyways. Human, Elf, Khajiit, Argonian. That's two of four. Everything else is a variant of humans and elves. So half of the four true races in the game are anthro.

Not to mention this idea isn't really lore friendly in the least... but we've already had a topic like this.

Just... in my personal opinion, the notion that there aren't enough anthropomorphic races in TES couldn't be more flawed, and I'm a big fan of the beast races.

...And if you really want to play as wolf people, you know the game already has werewolves in it, right?

Maybe we dont want to play as a cat? or maybe we like other anthro races much more? I play as an argonian because they look alright, but Id still rather play as a fox or a wolf anthro.

Second, sure we can be werewolves but one, they look different than the type of anthro we are looking for a two, we cant actually play the story as one, only a side thing where we can kill a s*** ton of people and for a limited amount of time. That isnt what I want.

Something fox related and wolf related would be pretty nice. I just wonder if someone would be able to do them nicely, not just take Khajiit skeleton and make the ears longer.

I'm sure there will be many new races, some of which will be kind-of-anthro, but if it will look like back in Oblivion, it will be more scary than nice.

My suggestion is to keep the idea alive (instead of just letting the topic slide along and disappear) untill the CS is around and the actually look for people to work on it.

Maybe we dont want to play as a cat? or maybe we like other anthro races much more? I play as an argonian because they look alright, but Id still rather play as a fox or a wolf anthro.

Second, sure we can be werewolves but one, they look different than the type of anthro we are looking for a two, we cant actually play the story as one, only a side thing where we can kill a s*** ton of people and for a limited amount of time. That isnt what I want.

I... *sigh*

Part of what makes skyrim so great to a lot of people is it's attention to detail, it's consistency with lore and how everything in the game has a history. Everything is in the game for a reason.

Argonians are great in the water, so they work the docks in Riften and Windhelm, they put their racial abilities to work where they can.

The roving Khajiit traders are trying to eek out an honest living in a land where many view them as thieves and nothing more, and the nords are almost right for doing so because pretty much every other khajiit in the game IS a thief of some kind.

Just adding another race to the game at random I think is something to be avoided. Instead of adding a new wolf race, why not modify how werewolves work and make it so that they can maintain that form forever, and look more like wolf anthros in the fur fandom do? Werewolves are already in the lore, they're not unheard of in the games, and so changing them like this would satisfy lore enthusiasts like myself and many others, and satisfy folks like you who want to see more anthros in the game.

@Beakie

Well. It's not like you'd have to download and play race mod you would really dislike.

I'm pretty sure there will be a dozen different and complex werewolf mods very soon, but it's a bit different matter.

When it's only player character, it's only about the player, doesn't matter much how it fits in lore or not. And it's Skyrim, it's not like the character's race changes anything at any point in the game, apart from two NPCs calling you either Cat, Elf or Kin, hehe. So whatever you are, it's up to you to RP it with yourself. Or you can just play it because you like how it looks... That also works for many people.

Edited by elvinkun

I've remembered that there's a race mod called "soqui" in Oblivion,it's a fox race

Maybe we can hope somebody put it into Skyrim

Also,I can draw some art although I'm not a good painter,if someone want to make a wolf or fox race,you can send me a message and i'll glad to offer some help

Edited by pastmm