Nvidia Contest Joke

GeneralLuBu

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to insult anyone, but some of these winners are really questionable... PEW lasers? Seriously? Not saying the mod is bad or the author didn't spend a lot of time on it, but how that is among the winners really baffles me.

EDIT: Furthermore, like other users have noted, these categories make zero sense. Data, what kind of category is that even? 'A Cannibal' in Status? 'Better Ghouls' in Map?

Edited by TheFoxQueen

Well right now leapinglizard200 is ripping eli a bit about using other people's stuff even though she has permission from them to use whatever she's using. The guy needs some cheese to go with his whine....

Lol unofficial patch modern firearms anyone?

Nvidia is clearly retarded anyway with some of their selections

I wish I had known saying pew pew into my mic would get me there, woudla saved 500 hours of work.

Hey now - UFO4P is a damn good mod. Arthmoor already more-or-less fixed the recent "resetting settler" issue last night. I actually kind of agree that MF shouldn't be up there - which hurts to say, since I'm on the team.

That "PEW" 'mod' is the one thing that has me facedesking. It's bad enough that s#*! like that can even be called a proper mod, nevermind even allowed entry into a contest that was supposed to be about the best/most innovative mods available.

Lol unofficial patch modern firearms anyone?

Nvidia is clearly retarded anyway with some of their selections

I wish I had known saying pew pew into my mic would get me there, woudla saved 500 hours of work.

Hey now - UFO4P is a damn good mod. Arthmoor already more-or-less fixed the recent "resetting settler" issue last night. I actually kind of agree that MF shouldn't be up there - which hurts to say, since I'm on the team.

That "PEW" 'mod' is the one thing that has me facedesking. It's bad enough that s*** like that can even be called a proper mod, nevermind even allowed entry into a contest that was supposed to be about the best/most innovative mods available.

It was not in any way about 'best' mods rofl

The dogmeat one is up there when brendan submitted the follower unlimited overhaul, a 3 line removal mod beat a overhaul one. I was saying the patch and modern firearms are CLEARLY not solo projects.

But ya, 30+ build mods a quest, loot overhaul all that jazz and I got beat by ANYTHING in that data tab is kinda hilarious. I didn't figure I would get in but seeing some of the things people submitted and then what is in there is astounding. It's blatantly obvious they just picked s#*! on description/rating/pictures and didn't 'play' them like they said they were in their rules. Which TBF, did we expect anything less?