Nvidia Contest Joke

GeneralLuBu

Guys, stop being drama queens.

Excuse me!? WTF did you just call us all! You sir can shove it where the sun don't shine. You are not helping by coming in here and flaming us all, best you keep your 'opinions' to yourself buddy. :mad:

You don't even know who I meant. If some people here have to go into a hyperbolic tailspin about a "rigged" contest then someone has to provide a reality check.

The rules state it's rigged you buffoon. They literally even have a checkbox that states "I understand how the winners are chosen" button, because the contest top 20 were chosen on a rigged system, not to mention the vote is based on IP atm so the whole thing can be very very easily rigged.

You are def in the running for the award I mentioned on the other thread.

This is from the contest page:

In celebration of the Fallout 4 Creation Kit and the Mod Contest, we have selected the top 5 Mods in each category! Congratulations to those have been selected. Now it is up to you, the community, to vote for the best one! Remember, the Grand Prize winner will be taking home $10,000, a Fallout 4 custom PC and have NVIDIA engineering support for their Mod creation.

It says the public votes on their favorites. I don't see what is rigged?

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At best it is a popularity contest. At worst, it's a beauty pageant. Somewhere in between is the sad reality that 175,000 children with IPhones may be able to change the world.

May the winners enjoy their rewards.

And may God help the rest of us.

Edited by FriedGeoduck

Eh, I'll vote for Faction Housing, hope it wins, and move on with my life. Nobody should be surprised that anything pertaining to F04 Mods is being shafted by the companies responsible.

Oh my god I've joined the bitter camp.

Yeah, sure, vote for the mod that already has a nearly 230 point lead over almost everyone else >.>

Edit: Figure correction, was going off outdated numbers

Edited by WhiskeyRiver2