More plantable foods

blackhand8657

I would like to see some other food, like apples, pears, potatoes, etc added as plantable foods. Not talking about the fungi, hubflowers, bloodleaf, or cannabis (we got enough mods for that already) etc that other mods, like NX Pro Farming, provide already. I would just like some variety, like more fruits and vegetables, be great for cooking recipes

Homemaker adds some, but it also adds A LOT of other things, too.

Would be nice to get some extra things, without all the excess homemaker adds. Main reason I've kept away from Homemaker is the excessive amount of stuff it adds.

yea, I have Homemaker, I think it only adds Silt Beans tho, (have to double check). what I was hoping for was like apples, pears and potatoes since both appeared in Fallout 3 and NV along with the carrots. maybe even fresh variants after completing Vault 81

Homemaker adds some, but it also adds A LOT of other things, too.

Would be nice to get some extra things, without all the excess homemaker adds. Main reason I've kept away from Homemaker is the excessive amount of stuff it adds.

yeah, same here.

meh. I really should look into the CK myself. Haven't touched a Bethesda game editor since the Morrowind Construction Kit though...