How To Hide the Cursor?

ForsakenWarrior

Hello Nexus Mod Forums,

Yes, I understand this is a bizarre request. Why hide the cursor? Isn't that essential for a pc gamer? Why not use a controller? The answer is that I am attempting to make an immersive roleplay youtube series and I wish to keep the HUD as hidden as possible. The only issue is that the cursor is the only part of the HUD that never disappears. I have no issue with hiding the cursor especially because I can use the arrow keys to navigate any menus and I cannot use a controller to save my life.

How would I go about removing this? I have not found an accurate solution to hiding the cursor. Using the console command "tm" doesn't work, erasing the cursor from the interface sheet in photoshop has gotten me nowhere, and I am curious if it is at all possible to actually remove this. If so please let me know and thank you for your time.

-Josh

The cursor is in the shared texture atlas which is in Textures2.bsa with the path textures/interface/interfaceshared0.dds.

Erase the cursor in your editor of choice and save it with the same path relative to your data folder so it overrides the original.

Make sure that archive invalidation is enabled and you should see it removed in game.