Thank you for the link. I did not know the team had changed and had thought we finally hit the inevitable brick wall with v21. That said, I'm very happy to know that the first game I started modding is still being given pro group attention. Seems long overdue but I'm sure there were and are many priorities.

• 5 weeks later...

QQuix, a question for you. About the difference of resetting Exterior cells, you wrote this:

Exterior ICR removes Dynamic, Dead, non-Persistent, Respawn actors and they do not respawn

Does it means these actors (which have the Respawn flag) do not respawn anymore?!? This is clearly a bug!

I am not sure why I wrote that (I still could not reinstall Oblivion and my notes are not helping much here)

If the phrase read "Exterior ECR ..." it would be true, because saving the game after the cell expires (ECR) removes all dynamic+non-persistent actors (dead or alive, respawn or not). But this is true also for interior cells and I would not need to make this note in the Exterior Cell section.

From my incomplete notes (and without the code), it seems the statement is wrong, but I can not determine the actual differences between Interior and Exterior ECRs to figure out what would be the correct statement.

I will review this when I reinstall Oblivion (which may still take a couple of weeks).

Meanwhile, I`d better remove the phrase from the WIKI. Thanks for the heads up.