About books, notes and reading speed.

I've been doing some digging on the matter but not much progress towards a less anoying reading in skyrim...

First of all in the game there are notes and books basically, notes having instant page turn while books have the absurdly slow page turning animations (is there any mod speeding that up?). Adding to that the opening animations...

So I've been looking for a way to make a book be a note and have instant page turn, the best thing would be faster page turning but at this point no page turning is better than a slow one for me.

Other than the actual nifs themselves there is a piece of data in every book/note accesible with tes5edit called "Type" which is "Book/tome" for most books and "Note/Scroll" for most notes, and i say most because its not 100% consistent. The setting is not accesible with ck and doesn't appear to change anything ingame. The only other difference is that all notes have a pickup sound while books don't and this does seem to be consistent, the logic behind that escapes me..

Also there is an ini setting:"fBookOpenTime:Interface" which speeds the opening animation and zooming but doesn't affect page turning and for me below 400 starts glitching and books don't open properly sometimes, might be fps related.

Any ideas? Am I really the only one anoyed by it?