Mods for Character Builds

Speffy

I have only recently been able to really start loving Skyrim, as I finally got a good PC. The modding scene however, flew completely over my head, with all of it coming from Brodual. (Which is a very good channel, mind you.) Now being more involved, I'd like to find some weapons, armor, spells, even transformations or quests that fit in for my modded playthroughs. Here are a my planned characters, and be free to post your characters and I, or potentially others will recommend mods that we think fit

Za'kir, a Khajit, but not a typical thief. Rather this sharp witted and silver tongued cat is somewhat of a knight. As many khajit do, he believes in the sanctity of the moons, using heavy armor, one handed, restoration and smithing to become a lunar paladin of sorts, with a good but naive sense of moral.

Vanikon, a Dunmer assassin. Born an urchin on the streets of Windhelm, the dark elf learned to use a dagger to cut purses to feed himself. He also faced racism from birth, but had little to no vent, and became a pessimist. Eventually driven by hate of the world, the people around him, and also just teenage angst, he killed the innkeep which had tormented him most, and fled from the city. Skilled in light armor, one handed, archery, and sneak, he now roams skyrim as a killer and will join the Dark Brotherhood

Caligate, an Argonian, nature loving at heart, as well as mage and tamer. A pacifist, only fighting when attacked, and sparing life when possible. Proficient in enchanting, destruction, healing and illusion.

Edited by Speffy

Check this nexusmods website out. This site contains lots of good equipments to suit your needs.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/searchresults/?src_order=1&src_sort=0&src_view=1&src_tab=1&src_language=0&ignoreCF=0&page=1&pUp=1

There are fillers too, so you can narrow down to the point where all desired mods will appear.

Anyway,

My skyrim character is a dude from another world, modern society. He got teleported to skyrim and captured by imperial army and saved by some black dragon. He inherited some dragonborn powers and spells, so he is a mage. He is destined to save the world from dragons and create harem.