Elizabeth Bioshock Infinite Companion Mod Request

Anarzhy

Hello mod authors. I haven't seem much discussion about this so I figured I'd bring it up and request the mod myself. If you have played Bioshock Infinite, then you may agree that the companion Elizabeth is an extremely well put together character that you see yourself becoming emotionally attached to throughout the game's story line. She is one of the only companions I genuinely cared about while playing a game.

A mod was made for her back in Fallout New Vegas. The audio files were ripped straight from Bioshock Infinite, so that's why this mod isn't present on the Nexus. I'm pretty sure that's something the nexus doesn't tolerate so I'm not suggesting anyone do that.

Myself and many others are very fond of Elizabeth though and I'd love to see someone re-create her for Fallout 4. I appreciate you taking the time to read this and thank you for all of the amazing contributions that have already been made for Fallout.

One last note, f*** Bethesda for the way they have essentially given the middle finger to modders who give their game more interesting content than they ever could. I salute those of you who put in the days worth of work to make mods for little to no compensation at all. Thank you for your time.

My mod Hired Guns 3: Pirates and Gunslingers has a dress which I made on request for an 'Elizabeth style' dress (just a retexture, nothing too great).

13330883_479111188961185_232908615500134

In my mod it's called 'Bonney Dress' and it appears on the pirate Anne Bonney, you can hire as a companion.

All of my Hired Guns series uses historic figures which are public domain. I personally won't do things that are versions of copyrighted characters.

Please feel free to use the dress if you like, and with a 'customize companion' mod you could create your own Elizabeth.

I feel a fool for never having played Bioshock. This Elizabeth character is so popular, and very cool!

**EDIT** links in sig.

Edited by MasterMagnus

• 4 weeks later...

If anyone is still interested in this, the guy who made the New Vegas mod, yscsn on DeviantArt, is currently working on an Elizabeth companion mod. Pictured below will be the playable Elizabeth race mod he has already made.

Link to his page on DeviantArt: http://yscsn.deviantart.com/

Link to the Elizabeth race: http://yscsn.deviantart.com/art/Elizabeth-race-for-Fallout-4-621479734