Is there any way to visualise Navmesh?

Narcoman

Is there a command or mod or a way to load save file in creation kit and see the navmesh of my settlement? Is there a way to see navmesh ingame ? i really want to see why my settlers cant move when there is open space and just stand in the middle of my city. It is unbelievably frustrating :(

Is there a command or mod or a way to load save file in creation kit and see the navmesh of my settlement? Is there a way to see navmesh ingame ? i really want to see why my settlers cant move when there is open space and just stand in the middle of my city. It is unbelievably frustrating :sad:

Yes there is in the CK, but it uses your current saved games listed mods from the plugin.txt file, you would be required to load all the mods at once into the CK to view the nav mesh systems while loaded.

In game requires some expertise but something I am not sharing in that regard. It's not necessary. Too complex to post all that's needed for you to fix anything anyway.

But in the CK? you can. Normally a list of the mods / load order and a readout of an xedit read along with the results of the merged patch you make determines where the faults may lay.

Edited by Purr4me

Is there a command or mod or a way to load save file in creation kit and see the navmesh of my settlement? Is there a way to see navmesh ingame ? i really want to see why my settlers cant move when there is open space and just stand in the middle of my city. It is unbelievably frustrating :sad:

Yes there is in the CK, but it uses your current saved games listed mods from the plugin.txt file, you would be required to load all the mods at once into the CK to view the nav mesh systems while loaded.

In game requires some expertise but something I am not sharing in that regard. It's not necessary. Too complex to post all that's needed for you to fix anything anyway.

But in the CK? you can. Normally a list of the mods / load order and a readout of an xedit read along with the results of the merged patch you make determines where the faults may lay.

I see, will give it a try, thanks.

NOTE: if the CK refuses to boot any mods, there is a CK read of the last mod touched in the hang that shows what mod will not load.

These are usually user made xedit mods missing data or have illicit code in them that won't load at all into the ck platform.

it's not an indicator that they are at fault, all it means it the results your looking for may not end up with what it is your after.

To load a completed set means all mods MUST conform to the CK's Algorithms.

as you uncheck the faulty mods, you will be left with what loads fully. , from that point stop, minimize the CK and run the game HOT just like that and verify the problem still is there? if NOT ? you found the problems, IF so, and it still remains, then the results in the CK will show where the issues are.

Use the Nav-mesh button to open up the parts of the CK that uses that portion of the software, on the left, you will see what looks like "eye balls", find the world space and load it, target the spots where you last seen the issues occur and then hit all 3 "Eye balls" on that bar, all you will see is nothing but nav-mesh data.