Helping hand won't progress to The Raid

slitterthelemoncake

I've recently started a new game without any mods (fresh install).

When I gave Wujeeta a healing potion to initiate the Riften Thane questline, it does not progress to the next objective 'Identify Riften's skooma dealer' no matter what I do. There is no dialogue to ask her where she gets her skooma from.

I've already tried setstage, startquest, resetquest, waiting and possible workaround with other quests but still no luck and I've never had this problem throughout the 1.3k hours of playing Skyrim both vanilla and modded.

Any ideas?

<I've recently started a new game without any mods> + <I've already tried setstage, startquest, resetquest>

Based on what you've said above :

• Make sure you have installed USLEEP > v 3.0.4 now
  • Rename remporarilly your skyrim/data/scripts folder to invalidate its content, use save script cleaner on a previous save and reload this previous save to test in game. If this doesn't work, try on another previous save and so on.

Not sure this will work but hey, if you have no mods and tried console commands, what else ?

Sadly the game just refuses to give me the quest even though I tried with USLEEP and the save script cleaner :sad:

Thanks for the suggestions anyway

Update: It seems like the fault was on my end after all. I figured out a way through it

Edited by slitterthelemoncake