Collection of Voice Acting Talent (C-VAT)

Miriandandes

Specializations: Imitating, vocalizing expressions, getting casted as "the nerd" in many shows :D

Looking for: Anything really, as long as it makes someone happy :-)

Experience: Well, I do voice acting from English to Swedish for many kids movies and series (Disney, Nickelodeon, WB etc). Titles vary from Harry Potter to Jonas Brothers (ugh! ;). I've been told I'm good at adapting my voice to what I hear from the guys over in the US that cast me.

Been working on and off since 12 years back. I have never done professional work in English, and I have a bit of an accent. Thus, casting me as a nord or such might be a good idea ;)

I would be happy to experiment with any material, if you dare working with a Swede. Thank you for reading.

This is something i've been interested in looking at, and its been years since i did any kind of acting... These days most of what i do is presentations of historiographical and archaeilogical material... I may be back when i work up some nerve, and do some practicing in the mirror :P

Specializations: Imitating, Singing, Dark-Voice, Evil Character

Looking for: Story-Mods that will actually be released... I hate to do stuff that never reaches final stages.

Experience: I´m a studied Musician and Singer, Been doing some VA work for other mods like: Fallout Phalanx Mod (now part of fook) where i spoke "Malcolm",

also in the biggest german Oblivion Story mod "Adash", i spoke the elder Mage "Yannon", did some more smaller stuff, but nothing big of interest.

Also did a few commercial radio things.

I Speak English (British and American) and German fluently.

So "Nordic-Accents" are not a big problem.

Also singing is not a problem. (maybe for a Bard..)

I record in my own studio, so the quality of the recordings will be in standard in-game quality.

Jase180

Gender, Age: Male, 41

Specialization(s): Wide range, character based

Experience: If you played FNV, I was the voice of Capt. Larry Scull in New Vegas Bounties II have also done a lot of Machinema VO's

Looking for: Well written mod story lines, well thought out mods, I can assist in writing dialog if ya like :)

Demo:New Vegas Bounties II more on request. I can record high quality vo's with my gear, and I am versed in sound design.

Edited by jase180

Specializations: Well... I never did any voice acting but I took acting classes so I guess I can at least help with something :biggrin: , Oh! And I'm a singer, don't know if it helps... But hey, I'm trying.

Looking For: I would like to help, Like I said. I never did any voice acting before, but I have to start from somewhere right? I've been playing mods for a little while and I loved them! And I just thought I could help...

I'm Brazilian but my accent is fine, but I don't have all the structure to record a perfect sample, but my phone can record a pretty good 'high-quaility' one, if anyone is interested just contact me and I'll send a sample :thumbsup:

Saeb

Male, 24

Specialization(s): Able to adapt to any accent needed. Extreme vocal range. Singer. Ability to color voice with a large palette. Can do both Humanoid and Monster vocalizations. Perfectionist.

Experience:3 years of actor's training ,10 Years of singing experience, 24 years of being weird. Have professional recording equipment and audio engineering experience.

Looking for:To fill any of your vocal needs, and to enrich your mods at no cost other than my own enjoyment.

Demo: Will form one for you specific to your needs. Contact me for more info!

Edited by saeb

Nick

Male, 21

Specializations: Not sure...I'm up for anything although I can't sing very well :P

Experience: I have years of experience shoutcasting and gamecasting but only minor experience actually voice acting.

Looking for: Anything really. I'd like to just help out for fun and the experience and I feel I can do a good job no matter what the need.

email - [email protected]

Don't have any video of myself or a good demo but I'd be happy to speak for you or anything you require.

I look forward to hearing from you! :)

Edited by therealDrNick