Huge Eyes?

dovekinz

I seem to be having issues with eyes in my game. I've never had that issue before but ever since I deleted and redownloaded all the mods but I noticed it first when Morrigan showed up, her eyes are huge. I've deleted some mods that I thought might be the cause but they're still the same. Her face is differently shaped too, not at all the morph I chose for her with Dragon Age Redesigned. Even the men seem to have slightly wider eyes.

Does anyone know a mod that can cause this to happen? Or has this happened to anyone else?

Without benefit of a list of the mods you've installed, it's difficult to triage compatibility issues.

That said, the only mod I can think of that universally messes with the facial proportions of morphs is Realistic Teeth, but any mod that replaces the vanilla head meshes is likely to be incompatible with any morph not made expressly for it. (tmp7704's elf update - which replaces meshes as well - would also have compatibility issues, but that would only affect elves, not humans.)

Edited by theskymoves