Tyrant T-103 creation "Fallout 4"

Patrickb2007

I am starting a new game of my own since I already beat Fallout 4 and want to make up my own quests. So I decided to do what I did in Fallout 3 and that is to create the Tyrant T-103 or also called Mr.X and go on a random quest find. If anyone followed Resident Evil from the start, Tyrant is another one of Umbrellas experiments that also follows commands and first appeared in Resident Evil 2 as the T-103 in a green Trench coat http://i46.tinypic.com/2rptuo3.jpg

So far I have only done what you can do in game with console commands. Set player scale to 1.5, Set player speed to 15 to walk only. This maybe annoying or slow to others but for me it plays the part for the character as the Tyrant only walks in normal form. The only closes trench coat I could get is the Vault Tech Rep yellow with a hint of green in dark areas. Witch I would like a mod of the actual T-103 trench coat with boots. I will maybe post images of the character later on.

I even tried to do my other favorite Tyrant type-T Nemesis but didn't go to well in creating it and just found the T-103 is the easiest to make.

Edited by Patrickb2007

• 2 years later...

I'm doing the same, actually, and I'm using this mod for the trench coat. Not very close to it at all, but it does have that full body cover feel.
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28009
Though, its closer to the new tyrant design. Has that, tight clothing feel that the trench coat limiter has for the tyrant. I would hope someone does mod the official outfit though.