Windows 10 with Skyrim CK, Mod Managers, Big Mods, Enb's?,Crash Fixes?

PyroToaster

Hey all!

The deadline for upgrading to windows 10 is on the horizon, this is my work computer an I mod Skyrim in the CK along with nifskope an make scripts, how do these programs fair with Windows 10? Does Nexus Mod Manager do well with Windows 10 and installing mods?? What are your stances of working with Skyrim between Windows 7 and Windows 10?? Any glitches with skse plugins like crash fixes and using the memory system? I'm researching this myself but I also would like peoples opinions, especially on the compatibly with Skyrim utilities!

SHOULD I GET WINDOWS 10?

Edited by PyroToaster

The only Windows 10 issue that I know of is the fact that due to some driver incompatibilities between Windows 10 and DirectX 9, the game is unable to use more than 4 GB of video memory, no matter how much of it is available (Available video memory is usually VRAM + some of the RAM), so if you have 4GB of VRAM or more and a lot of RAM, you won't benefit from that extra memory. It is not that much of an issue unless you want to have 4K textures on EVERYTHING, which would probably make the game run out of memory pretty easily.

Apart from that, everything works fine on my end with W10. Can't speak for NMM as I don't use it though, but Mod Organizer has no issues.