Random cat appearing then vanishing next to me

LeonTubrok

Im crossing my fingers some one may have a clue why this is happening and can help me out.

Iv started seeing a cat just pop up randomly next to me and it gets more frequent when im in workbench mode. It just pops in for a second or 2 then vanishes, sometimes i hear it splash in water or scream as it falls if im on a roof.

It doesnt seem to effect the game other than it gets quite annoying when building

Im not sure whats caused it and I dont want to go back to a previous save as i would have to rebuild alot.

I thought it must be some mod conflict but the only mods iv added recently dont have cats in them so thinking maybe iv inadvertantly done some console command thats caused it but i cant think what.

Iv tried clicking it in console mode and then using kill and disable but it keeps coming back with another id number. the only constant is the number allways ends in [pp] and [t]

t= temp im guessing?

That would makes sense. I'm still a little surprised, it's a strange thing to add to the mod but fair enough.

The mod creator had used it to store info apparently, but in the 5.01 update they changed it to an invisible marker.

It does seem a few do things like this that produce weird side effects, the scrap everything mod mangled up all my settlers faces in far harbor. mods you dont expect to effect things like that. so i will have to keep a closer eye on any changes once i update any mods.

• 1 month later...