The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Nawen only nodded to them both as she touched the hilt of her dagger. That's when she heard the mysterious person speak. She eyed the person suspiciously. "There are worst things than ghouls. They die pretty easily too."

"HA! Ghouls! My gods, you can slice one of those open with a kitchen knife!" Kolran laughed

"Don't know about ghouls, but Wolves are rubbish fighters too!" Jourdan said

"Wolves go down with a single arrow in the right place, but, demons can't fight neither!" Aardorn said, then laughed "Wolves Jourdan? Thats your biggest kill? Dear me, we had best find you a dragon!"

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Figure of speech" she said dryly "Arent you an interesting group?"

"Intressting?" Kolran caught that word "You mind your buisness lass, or I'll show you 100 intressting ways to gut someone!"

"Dont try me old man, i am certainly not what i seem!" she hissed, she then turned to jourdan and said "Handsome young man arent you? and strong too, now you say demons are easy? how many have you killed" she said seductively

"Hold your tounge! Before I rip it out!" Kolran hissed back "My lad hast said nouthing on demons!"

OOC: sorry i thought jourdan said about demon's so play along eh? :biggrin:

"So what is your name young man?"

"It's not your buisness!" Jourdan snapped, this women was being to curious for her own good

"Very well, no need to be rude. i have a message, my master would like to meet the young man in black moonlight palace, ALONE!" the woman then got up and said "Easy to see as it is the only black marble palace i skyrim!" she then headed for the exit...

"I shan't go anywhere near that place!" Jourdan said, nobody was going to talk to him like that

"Very well, no need to be rude. i have a message, my master would like to meet the young man in black moonlight palace, ALONE!" the woman then got up and said "Easy to see as it is the only black marble palace i skyrim!" she then headed for the bar for a drink

"You think he came here for no reason? We have business here." Nawen said coldly. "There's no time for visits to your creepy palaces."

Edited by Naktis