The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Sienna smiled and said "A pleasure to meet you, now where was i? Ah yes, repairing my Naginata...." Sienna was stopped when she suddenly saw a Draugr come shuffling out of the barrow, Sienna ran towards the vile undead beast, her Naginat in her hand she impaled the undead on it, she then threw the Draugr off and decapitated it.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Whoa, you know you should be here more often we usually get dragons flying over they rarly attack but now and again one lands in the fields over there," She said as she pointed to towards a vegetable field with burn marks in.

Nephenee donned a new robe, navy blue in color with gold trimmed edges, bought back in Whiterun.

By then, Benjamin and the rest of his knights had settled back into the inn.

She paced back and forth in her room impatiently, as if waiting for a cue.

She became so accustomed to pacing back and forth that when the church bells began to ring, she nearly hit the ceiling.

A large outcry came from the market, and the church bells cried out.

Nephenee hurried down the stairs.

"It's started," she said, sitting down with Benjamin and Barrius, who were discussing mudcrabs.

"Judging from the sound, the Piaster company had offloaded their goods before everybody else."

"Into the market? That would be stupid for them. The market would quickly become oversaturated," said Barrius.

"Not," said Nephenee, taking a bite of bread from the table, "If they've sold elsewhere. However, I wouldn't know if I'm not in their company. All that matters now is all the investors in the market are screwed, including the Jarl," she continued, shrewdly.

"Elaborate, if you please," said Benjamin, twirling his finger.

"To put it bluntly, Markarth might as well be bankrupt. I plan to take advantage of that."

OOC: Well, this thread looks like it'll join the other dead. If so, I guess I'll just write a thousand stories in the druid's garden.

EDIT: Found the thread it's dieing too. I hated STALKER. Well, goodbye RPing. Time to pull out my desktop and get started on mods.

Edited by SubjectProphet