The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Nephenee twirled her thumb in her inn room.

The innkeeper had barred in the door to prevent general looting and chaos, and she didn't disagree with him.

It was the third day of unrest in Markarth, and she was holed up in the inn along with Benjamin and the others. In a few days, she would set her plan into action.

She looked at the small chest in the corner of the room. It was full with 50,000 septims, withdrawn from the local bank before the economic crisis.

It would be vital, very soon.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Eloise gave James the baby and ran at the dragon she dodged the fore from its mouth and wrapped one of her chained daggers around its neck. She held on the chain and pulled out her sword and started to stab the dragon repeativly in the back of neck.

It was now a week since the entire incident had occurred in Markarth.

With the money in tow(Along with Benjamin & company along with a few well paid mercenaries), Nephenee put on her best clothes and made her way to Understone Keep.

A dull looking guard outside the residence barely acknowledged the group.

"The Jarl will not be seeing any more bankrupt gits," he said, looking down as he fingered a copper coin.

Nephenee shoved a gold septim at his face to get his attention.

"I will be seeing the Jarl, thank you."

Grubbily grabbing the coin, the guard grunted in defeat as he opened the doors to the keep, letting the group pass.

Nephenee made her way up the stairs of the keep to Thongvor Silver-Blood sitting on the throne in a pitiful state.

It didn't look like he had much sleep in the past few days.

The plan would go perfectly.

OOC: Wow, this whole forum is... err...... dusty. I've been making mods with the CK released for Skyrim, so yeah, I haven't been active. On top of the fact I'm getting right back into the USMC, so my life has been busy for a bit. Now where did I leave off....?