What a piece of complete garbage! (Nexus Mod Manager)

vargsarath

I so enjoy the countless random crashes the program has that'll disrupt a download, the fact that the program leaves uninstalled mods esps/bsas behind in the data file and how it shits itself if you ask it to reinstall a mod... Which has to be fixed by relaunching NMM... Sometimes. Other times you gotta uninstall it and reinstall it 10 times. Then there's the abrupt "problem" during installing that'll occur for ??? reason. The issue before that also causes a "problem" by the way. Then there are the fantastic times where the mod won't install correctly at all because meshes/textures get lost along the way!

Good for you all the program hasn't let you down yet. It has let down MANY people and that is exactly why people end up using other ones instead.

If that weren't apparent there wouldn't be a ton of people across Reddit, Nexus, etc. saying the same exact issues.

You can't blame users for technical issues from a program that has had regular feedback about the very problems listed above and other ones that I'm sure other people have dealt with. I've used the program for across three years and haven't noticed any sort of improvement. It's only great if you want to manage a small list of mods and you manually install the bigger things that could get messed up by NMM. That's an experience I've had in 3 years of using the program and no noticeable improvements. The amount of time dealing with issues is time that far exceeds what could've been spent perfecting mod organizer :/. Oh, the regrets!

• 4 weeks later...