The Dragonborn Legacy

Galacticat42

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading "Path of the Dovah" I might just start a new character, though I was thinking, about my Alduin comes back suggestion, we've defeated him twice now, why not one final time? In another plane of existence, a place where he could go to recover from our last battle since he was stopped from devouring the souls of the dead, the place where his soul resides, we could fight him there and if we win, his soul is destroyed, never to return, it would work out for everyone who would like to experience this great mod and story without starting over.

I can do any of it really. I've wanted to contribute to modding for awhile but alas, I am not technically inclined, not as much as I wish anyway. I'll write whatever is needed, as long as it isn't code. Although I am particularly fond of story writing, character dialogue too. Edited by Hippeus

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/462756-new-dragon-combat-animations/page__p__3815353__fromsearch__1#entry3815353

Please, please please if you're going to overhaul dragons check out the suggestions I made in another topic about animations that can make fighting dragons much more dangerous.

Other than that, sounds really good, looking forward to this one for sure.