Missing walls and floors

jetfuse

cant seem the find the source of this one

been happening since beginning of game and has been spreading randomly

if you walk on or through it you fall into the void
sighted in winterhold (pic below) and some floors in the inn at whiterun

also been having issues with NMM, it doesn't seem to install some mods correctly

had to manually install frostfall and the camping mod cause it wasn't creating json files for some odd reason

i do have some workshop items installed but not many

tried to manually install SMIM and the hd 2k texture pack didn't seem to do anything

cant find anything useful in logs (willing to upload to pastebin if needed)

tried disabling ani. filtering

haven't removed any graphics mods recently

pic related (size couldn't fit in the attached files)

http://i.imgur.com/1ybKCJ9.jpg

nils' face couldn't match the situation better

<also been having issues with NMM, it doesn't seem to install some mods correctly>

It may be the problem. Download manually all the suspected mods and start NMM, add mods from file. If necessary, particularly with big mods, extract also the files from the archive C:\games\Nexus Mod Manager\Skyrim\Mods in your skyrim/data directory.

A mod is probably the cause so installing another mod to correct that sounds not like a good thing. You may untick all your mods from launcher / mod manager and test in game. If it worked, increase the loading mod untill you find the culprit.

Either this mod is not correctly installed, either it is broken or in conflict with another mod, either it's a NMM issue. Do you have other places like Winterhold, where meshes are missing ?

issue came back cant fix it

cant find the mod thats doing it

i have reinstalled manually and tried disabling every mod that remotely alters graphics

i have also tried to start new worlds

nothing has worked thus far

open to suggestions