Help: Skyrim "data files" unclickable

kiekieboek

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a problem accessing the "data files" in the launcher where the mods can be activated.

I have already added the following line in both SkyrimPrefs.ini files but it is still greyed out.

[Launcher]

bEnableFileSelection=1

Who can help me with this??

I have the same problem, pls anyone can help

You need to add that line in SkyrimPrefs.ini located in My document/MyGames/Skyrim or something. I don't use win 7 so figure it yourself, pleasa:D).

Look for the line:

[Launcher]

bShowAllResolutions=0

uLastAspectRatio=2

And add it like this:

[Launcher]

bShowAllResolutions=0

uLastAspectRatio=2

bEnableFileSelection=1

Good luck. :psyduck:

You need to add that line in SkyrimPrefs.ini located in My document/MyGames/Skyrim or something. I don't use win 7 so figure it yourself, pleasa:D).

Look for the line:

[Launcher]

bShowAllResolutions=0

uLastAspectRatio=2

And add it like this:

[Launcher]

bShowAllResolutions=0

uLastAspectRatio=2

bEnableFileSelection=1

This worked for me, thanks so much mate :D

I have win7, this didn't work for me, also when I try to change it to "0" it says access is denied after I click save, I'm running as admin, also, I tried running in compatibility mode for xp to see if I could get any differet result, and got none. please please help!!!!!!

I have win7, this didn't work for me, also when I try to change it to "0" it says access is denied after I click save, I'm running as admin, also, I tried running in compatibility mode for xp to see if I could get any differet result, and got none. please please help!!!!!!

I think you should creat a new file and change the extension to ini and then replace the old "SkyrimPrefs.ini" file. That should fix the access denied in most case. Good luck and have a fun game. :thumbsup:

Look for the line:

[Launcher]

bShowAllResolutions=0

uLastAspectRatio=2

And add it like this:

[Launcher]

bShowAllResolutions=0

uLastAspectRatio=2

bEnableFileSelection=1

Thank you..It worked like a charm :dance:

im having the same problem. nothing seems to work