TankDempsy188

Okay so, I have no modding experience past installing them. Ive tried learning but im terrrible. I am pathetic and cant learn so I an recruiting someone else! You! hopefully.

Anyway, I want to request bringing back the deathclaw gauntlet from fallout3,NV, the like deathclaw hand? Yeah well I would love that except with the deathclaw colors and size from F4, get what im saying?

I would also like to request a deathclaw armor, not some duster made from its hide, or something that doesnt even show its from a deathclaw except by name, I want a armor that has like spikes and claws and even a deathclaw spine running down its spine. Then for the helmet I would like to basically see the robot sentry helmet, Ahabs helmet (thats the one with the deathclaw skull, right?) But instead of a sentry head, its made of like deathclaw hide and bones. I would love for it to look similar to the dragons helmet on the modded Dov Gal Mah armor set for skyrim, found here:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76531/?

Please, please, please, whoever makes this i will love you long time, and there might also be a $10-20 gift card of your choosing in there :wink: but the payment is only if its done right. Im sure you understand.

Thank you, and I hope you are as excited for this mod as I am!

Edited by TankDempsy188

Check out my mod, Deathclaw Armor / Skinning in the commonwealth. well over 100 hours of work to get it all up and running, first update was anotehr 30+ hours of work. Also I uploaded two deathclaw gauntlet mods like a month ago : ) Still available , they are all on Bethesda.net :)

So about a month ago I uploaded the deathclaw gauntlet from New Vegas, and people complained that it didn't fit the style of the deathclaws in fallout 4 so made a second mod that is a remodeling of the hand portion to use the deathclaw hand model from the game The old one is called Deathclaw Classic and the new mod is called Deathclaw Gauntlet Redux, and get this, both mods were uploaded before you posted this lol.

I am planning to remake the deathclaw gauntlet one last time for the Skinning in the Commonwealth Mod, this time I am going to set up the UV's to use the deathclaw textures so it can be upgraded to the different types. Standard, alpha, glowing, matriarch, savage, albino, mythic. It is still in the works, because I just finished the first huge update yesterday : )

My Mod Author name on Bethesda.net is Andy-Van , check out my work. it's not the most advanced stuff ever but I just bought the game and started modding around june 20th so like a month and a week ago :)

• 5 months later...
Andy-Van! I just stumbled onto your redux deathclaw gauntlet mod. I'm still hoping to see it become upgradeable(?) to the various types... Also, any thoughts on blending in the red-glowing deathclaw from the Gojira mod? That would be Exceptional...