Mod fixing questions

DontBlnkBadWolf

So I have a question to any modder that would know the answer to my question. I have always used FO4Edit after downloading a new mod to see if there are any conflicts with ones that are already installed. Well, I have some that do just that. And as we all know (and I am saying this respectfully), sometimes modders have a full plate and can't update as quick as they would like because they may have other mods to work on, or real life has shown up at the door. So I would like to know (photo provided) how I can fix them in FO4Edit. I'm not really new to FO4Edit, I have know the basic conflict fixes with a typo difference from mod against an .esm, or I have also fixed that a mod would have something listed in the wrong location versus an .esm or .esm & another .esp. Or it's a long string of 2 decimal number sets that go beyond the size of the allotted screen size (I have seen a lot of missing strings on decimals that I can't fully see to fix & match to stop a conflict)

I am in no means trying to republish any mod as my own. I just want to be able to fix it on my end so that way I don't run into problems. And the more informed I am, the better I can explain my findings to the original modder in a PM. So below is the issue I am having with a mod, I just want to know if I need to, I guess it's called "Unpacking", or is there something else I need to do. Because this mod has a whole string of red flags. It's a major mod in inventory sorting so it's kinda important to have in my run through.

So any kind of thoughts on how to go about this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in taking the time to read this.

BadWolf

Load in the mods that you want to make a compatibility patch for, then just drag and drop the data fields you want in the game into the compatibility patch (Make a new file for this)

Always make sure that newly added records are present (E.G. load order 4F in the thumbnail - fuctional displays - adds new record 99_Keyword_AAA, you will want to not forget to add that to the patch file and add load order 4F as master)

Also always make sure your compatibility patch is at the very end of your load order

Making a compatibility patch is always a bit of a mix and match process, where if 6 mods have a different conflict on the same data field, you will just have to pick the value that you personally like best

@Genamine Thank you for your response. Looks like I need to learn a lot about how to make patches and how to incorporate all the ones that are affecting each other as well as the fallout4.esm. A long night on searching and reading for me.

Thank you again for your reply