Help with recoloring plasma projectile

LoneGunmanVault101

I need some help with recoloring the plasma pistol projectile to a blue/cyan color I've already changed the material color and all the vertices through the block data in nifskope but when I tried the projectile out in-game the tendrils that follow the projectile remained green. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

Look in the GECK under "Special Effects" and you will see the "AddOn Node" section. MPSPlasmaProjectile.nif is what controls the color of the Plasma tendrils. You see it has an index number of 15. Extract MPSPlasmaProjectile.nif and edit it with your new color like you did the projectile and save it somewhere with a new name such as MPSPlasmaProjectileBlue.nif. Then you will need a new GECK AddOn Node entry for it, with a unique "Index" number. Then In plasmaprojectile02.nif look for BSValueNode, change the AddOnNode15 to your new AddOnNode index number. Don't forget to change the muzzle flash color and Impact Data Set otherwise you will still have the green muzzle flash and green impact color.