Enderal Compatible Modlist

Gang5ter15

The german community is working on a Modlist for Enderal. The Modlist include Compatible, Unclear and Incompatible Mods.

The Modlist is completely english, because this month is the realease of the english version.

We decided to make the List, because lots of Mods are incompatible. They add things into the game that lead to Crashes, Bugs and strange occurings.

All that made it necessary to create a Modlist with compatible Mods.

At the moment we use a Spreadsheet, but my plan for the future include an own webside. A webside has more ways of organisation.

Here you can find the Modlist.

If you have suggestions or ideas, we will look at it and possibly add it into the List

Niklas aka Nosferatu

Edited by Gang5ter15

• 5 weeks later...

I do not know if this is the correct place to say this. If not, please send it where it needs to go...

Quick Loot (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73096/?)

Compatible

It is listed as 'unclear' in that mod-list, but works just fine for me. The reason I mention it, it because this was the mod I wondered about before installing Enderal. It was also the first mod I tested. It works so far, but I am only an hour into the game.

Edited by 1wolffan

I do not know if this is the correct place to say this. If not, please send it where it needs to go...

Quick Loot (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73096/?)

Compatible

It is listed as 'unclear' in that mod-list, but works just fine for me. The reason I mention it, it because this was the mod I wondered about before installing Enderal. It was also the first mod I tested. It works so far, but I am only an hour into the game.

Here you can find the Modlist.

If you have suggestions or ideas, we will look at it and possibly add it into the List

Niklas aka Nosferatu

one tiny bug with quick loot in Enderal items in secured chest will not be accessible through quick loot instead 3 random items like nails hammer and horseshoes will appear in the quick loot menu

stead 3 random items like nails hammer and horseshoes will appear in the quick loot menu

• 2 weeks later...

I saw posted in the Enderal comments that we can "install the full SkSE, over (Enderal) if (we) want to add SkSE based mods". So we can just manually install SKSE into Enderal? It looks like the skse_loader.exe and skse_1_9_32.dll files are the same so can I just copy them over or not, I suppose it doesn't matter (?). So is the main thing to just copy the scripts folder into Enderal's Data folder? What kind of mods use SKSE?

Thank you

PS. Do you know if the fixes that the "Enderal - Better World" mod implements will be rolled into Enderal itself. I'm just wondering if I install it if it will become obsolete. Also do you know if the mod,"Enderal Optimized Textures", just makes Enderal more performance friendly for lower-end computers or do the textures look better? I don't quite understand even after reading the mod's description:

"optimized the three BSA archive of texture for Enderal. textures are in 512x512 for small/medium config with 512Mo/1Go vram.
- EEN - Textures1.bsa : 1,44GO ==> 400 MO
- EEN - Textures2.bsa : 1,75 GO ==> 598 MO
- EEN - Textures3.bsa : 866 MO ==> 234 MO
Before: 3,87 Go After: 1.17 Go
Faster loading time, lesser crash, better stability overall, lesser stutter.
I compromised between beauty and stability/performance. I hope that that will help certain people."

Edited by ntblood