[Request] Automatron Interaction Fix

Tilarta

There are two things that irritate me about Automatron and I think it's about time they were fixed.

The first is whenever I visit a Settlement and there is a guard detachment (5-6 bots), I get frustrated that each one keeps asking me if they can go adventuring.

I would like this autoprompt to be disabled, so they only get assigned as Companion if I speak to them intentionally and ask them to come with me.

The second is far more irritating:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=728359044

For months now, I've been trying to get Maddie to function as a doctor, but despite being assigned to the medical stand, all she does is give me the standard Automatron conversation prompts.

I want her code to be fixed so she will actually treat my injuries if requested.

Likewise, I want vendor code too, so whatever station they are assigned to, armor, weapons, etc, they work!

Yes, I'm wondering for months now why there isn't a mod that fixes this yet. Maybe it could be workarounded using a misc. torso mod which just plain suppresses the standard automatron dialogue, instead just displaying some simple, even unvoiced, replacement.

• 7 months later...