I ask you guys in a very humble way...

serpiente

I tried so hard... i tried so hard to have a experience with TES V: Skyrim without CTD's that i ask you guys if is possible and real such petition, a experience with TES V: Skyrim without CTD's... very humble and desperate that you study my load order for incompatibilities and/or conflicts...

My rig is...

Graphic card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX950 WindForce OC 2GB GDDR5

CPU: Intel i5-3330 3.0 GHz

RAM: 6 Gb

Windows 7 Ultimate

Load Order with Loot:

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
EFFCore.esm=1
WinterholdDestruction.esm=1
Campfire.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp=1
AMatterOfTime.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
ERSO 08.1 - ERSO EXTREME MIRAAK.esp=1
ERSO 08.2 - ERSO EXTREME HARKON.esp=1
ERSO 09.1 - Essential Children.esp=1
Reforging Magnus.esp=1
Duel - Combat Realism.esp=1
ArmorCap99eMR.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp=1
dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp=1
WerewolfMastery.esp=1
LFox Pickpocketing Chance Caps at 99.esp=1
DisableAutoAim.esp=1
fox-disableautoaim.esp=1
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp=1
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp=1
Diaries of Training.esp=1
Skyrim Unlimited Rings And Amulets.esp=1
Ring of Hircine - No Disease Werewolf AND Totem Selection.esp=1
ExpandedWinterholdRuins.esp=1
dragon cliff manor.esp=1
Mighty Magick Skyrim - Main.esp=1
Legendary Uncapped Perks.esp=1
HarvestOverhaul.esp=1
NecromancerImproved.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
Aspen Manor.esp=1
ArcheryDummyXP.esp=1
SilverDragonArmor.esp=1
Dr_Bandolier.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
Predator Vision.esp=1
BTRH_Tomoe.esp=1
improved followers.esp=1
werewolf thralls allowed and hp.esp=1
daswurlender.esp=1
npctest.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1
blade.esp=1
KeepYourMoney.esp=1
EFFDialogue.esp=1
Uthgerd Kriegswolfe.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
ERSO 09 - Vendor Trainer Quest-giver protected USLEP.esp=1
OMageReplacerPack.esp=1
ACE Archery.esp=1
Frostfall.esp=1
SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1
HarvestOverhaulCreatures.esp=1
VVCompanion.esp=1
BecomeKingofSkyrim.esp=1
dungeonquestawareness.esp=1
Smithing Perks Overhaul_Remade.esp=1
hometeleports.esp=1
ScopedBows.esp=1
beholdthecompanions.esp=1
Training Limit 100.esp=1
uniquefollower.esp=1
nalliafollower.esp=1
01vermorailthaneprothvic.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Kate.esp=1
HavenBag.esp=1
AV1Dragon_Lords.esp=1
PilgrimsDelight.esp=1
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp=1
Vampirelordroyal.esp=1
Reaper's Necroxym Greatsword.esp=1
FemaleBriarHearts.esp=1
Cartographers Map Markers.esp=1
BVandRB_Formlist.esp=1
Bear.esp=1
ERSO 05 - Dovah Holy Book.esp=1
Aria New Follower.esp=1
Aetherial Crown with Headgear.esp=1
Mighty Magick Skyrim - Dragonborn.esp=1
dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp=1
DeadlyDragons.esp=1
ColdharbourDaedra.esp=1
CWINPCOpulentOutfits.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
ERSO 06 - Wait More Time Dragon Encounter x2.5.esp=1
ERSO 07 - Nightmare Dragon Priests.esp=1
ERSO 03.3 - Nightmare Dawnguard Dragons.esp=1
ERSO 03.4 - Nightmare Dragonborn Dragons.esp=1
ERSO 04 - Mighty Odahviing.esp=1
ERSO 04.2 - Mighty Durnehviir.esp=1
ERSO 03 - Nightmare Mighty Dragons Unleveled DD.esp=1
ERSO 20 - Standing Stones Overhaul.esp=1
1nivWICCloaks.esp=1
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp=1
Convenient Horses.esp=1
Destruction Damage Mod.esp=1
Crime Overhaul.esp=1
Thaiden.esp=1
ERSO 29 - DPMO.esp=1
MageBackpack_byTumbajamba.esp=1
DragonBoneEbonsteel.esp=1
DK_Armor_By_Hothtrooper44.esp=1
Andromeda.esp=1
companionmod.esp=1
My Home Is Your Home.esp=1
Medusa and Drakul Armors.esp=1
Knight Of Thorns Armor.esp=1
ACE BYOG.esp=1
Tribunal Maskes by Zairaam.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1
DragonHammer.esp=1
ShandarStandaloneFollower.esp=1
FollowerEleonora.esp=1
Proserpine_companion.esp=1
Starting Skills Zero-74222-1-0.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
AnonymousPeople.esp=1
HearthfireMultiKid.esp=1
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp=1

Is there any compability issue... do you see guys if i'm gonna' be free of CTD's... ? Thank you SO MUCH.

That's a ton of mods for your specs. You're putting your system under a lot of stress. That's more than likely why you're crashing. When I was gaming on a laptop with almost those exact specs, I could only run a small handful of of those mods. I recommend that you get rid of some of those mods or upgrade you system. I had to get up to at least 16gb ram and a 4gb graphics card to run about as many as you're running. But as for what you have, are you using skse, enboost, and cleaning your mods with tes5edit? Also try skyrim project optimization. You might want to try to optimize your textures too. Look up skyrim texture optimizer and you'll find a tool or 2 that will do the job. But definitely reduce your mods. That's part of your problem Edited by duffman9465

Here is a list of things you may do to stabilize your game :

/// Useful informations :

/// Load order / mods conflicts :

/// Settings / memory :

• Have you installed the skse patch ? >> memory blocks log.
  • Backup your ini files and delete the files. Skyrim.ini / SkyrimCustom.ini / SkyrimPrefs.ini found in C:\Users\Utilisateur\Documents\My Games\Skyrim then use your vanilla launcher to autodetect and use best settings for your computer.

/// Cleaning and correcting potential bugs :

• Clean your master files to eliminate potential problems.: Gopher's videos cleaning your masterfiles on the Nexus Tesedit page.
    Start Tes5edit, simply untick everything, (right-click/select none) and add only a tick to the esm/esp you want to check + update.esm, Tesedit knows what to do and will load all the dependencies automatically.
    - Begin with loading only Skyrim + update, ITM / UDR + save ctrl +s and close.
    - Then load Skyrim + update + Dawnguard, ITM / UDR + ctrl +s and close.
    - Then load Skyrim + update + Hearthfire, ITM / UDR + ctrl +s and close.
    - Then load Skyrim + update + Dragonborn, ITM / UDR + ctrl +s and close.
  • The method above can be used to clean mods. If I'm correct LOOT should tell you which plugin you should clean. You may load all your mods with Tes5edit and use the (right-click in the left pane) apply filter to show conflict losers. Wait till Tes5edit has finished. Caution : don't try to modify anything while using this filter, it's not intended for.
  • In the left pane, Expand the subsections and examine conflicts. Once an entry is expanded to the bottom and selected, the right pane shows which mods modify the entry. The last one on the right is the last loaded in your load order and the conflict winner.
  • Expand the following subsections, depending on where the problems occur. Cells for CTDs inside buildings, grottos, etc... and worldspace for exterior. The goal is to target mods that edit the same places and conflict. Open the bloc note and write those mods.
  • Once done, close Tes5edit and open each mod with Tesedit, one by one and use the UDR cleaning procedure (Gopher's videos cleaning your masterfiles on the Nexus Tesedit page) to ensure all the deleted references will be transformed in disabled references = no CTDs from this point.
  • If you suspect a mod in particular, using the conflict looser / winner method above, you can decide to change its load order or uninstall it.

/// Save game :

/// Meshes healer :

• Read here, this is potentially a cause of CTD that you can resolve by following the mod procedure on this page.

Good luck

Also keep in mind too, too many mods is never a good thing. Even if your computer's specs are like mine and your computer is really powerful. When downloading mods, use discretion and don't get it if you absolutely don't need it, won't play it, or won't use it. Never forget to use LOOT or BOSS after every mod you install and make sure that it's clean before playing. It helps with headaches down the road. And don't take criticism about your pc too harshly either. You still have a good computer and it'll work just fine, it just has limitation just like the rest. Also, make sure nothing else is taking up too many memory blocks in the background. Like MSI afterburner or programs alike. If you don't know what I'm talking about, do a google search and find out how to check your programs that are running in the background and how to safely disable them if you don't want to uninstall something

Also keep in mind that players like to exaggerate how stable their load orders are (or flat-out lie), and that the game can still crash with no mods loaded at all (at least on PC).

^ This is exactly correct. I've never had a truly stable skyrim. I never have and I never will. It's just the nature of the game. But you can do some things to reduce the instability you're having, so there's still hope
Edited by duffman9465

<Never forget to use LOOT or BOSS after every mod you install> don't use BOSS with skyrim, it's no longer supported and replaced by LOOT. Read BOSS page and scroll down.

<Darstyler, you have now become the "Go to" for troubleshooting. Good job!> thanks you !

Here is a list of things you may do to stabilize your game :

/// Useful informations :

/// Load order / mods conflicts :

/// Settings / memory :

• Have you installed the skse patch ? >> memory blocks log.
  • Backup your ini files and delete the files. Skyrim.ini / SkyrimCustom.ini / SkyrimPrefs.ini found in C:\Users\Utilisateur\Documents\My Games\Skyrim then use your vanilla launcher to autodetect and use best settings for your computer.

/// Cleaning and correcting potential bugs :

• Clean your master files to eliminate potential problems.: Gopher's videos cleaning your masterfiles on the Nexus Tesedit page.

Start Tes5edit, simply untick everything, (right-click/select none) and add only a tick to the esm/esp you want to check + update.esm, Tesedit knows what to do and will load all the dependencies automatically.

- Begin with loading only Skyrim + update, ITM / UDR + save ctrl +s and close.

- Then load Skyrim + update + Dawnguard, ITM / UDR + ctrl +s and close.

- Then load Skyrim + update + Hearthfire, ITM / UDR + ctrl +s and close.

- Then load Skyrim + update + Dragonborn, ITM / UDR + ctrl +s and close.

• The method above can be used to clean mods. If I'm correct LOOT should tell you which plugin you should clean. You may load all your mods with Tes5edit and use the (right-click in the left pane) apply filter to show conflict losers. Wait till Tes5edit has finished. Caution : don't try to modify anything while using this filter, it's not intended for.
  • In the left pane, Expand the subsections and examine conflicts. Once an entry is expanded to the bottom and selected, the right pane shows which mods modify the entry. The last one on the right is the last loaded in your load order and the conflict winner.
  • Expand the following subsections, depending on where the problems occur. Cells for CTDs inside buildings, grottos, etc... and worldspace for exterior. The goal is to target mods that edit the same places and conflict. Open the bloc note and write those mods.
  • Once done, close Tes5edit and open each mod with Tesedit, one by one and use the UDR cleaning procedure (Gopher's videos cleaning your masterfiles on the Nexus Tesedit page) to ensure all the deleted references will be transformed in disabled references = no CTDs from this point.
  • If you suspect a mod in particular, using the conflict looser / winner method above, you can decide to change its load order or uninstall it.

/// Save game :

/// Meshes healer :

• Read here, this is potentially a cause of CTD that you can resolve by following the mod procedure on this page.

Good luck

Seriously, this is the best up-to-date troubleshooting guide I've seen for mod conflicts here on the Nexus forums. You should submit this to a moderator and ask them to pin it to the top of this section. It would be a great help to people looking for a comprehensive troubleshooting guide for mods.

Why not. But the problem is that many people who post here seem to think someone passing by will chirurgically post a miracle answer to their problem and BAAM, problem solved. Many don't even read the sticked posts or even sometimes the links I've posted, for some reasons.

For now I think it's better to keep on helping and refining my answers, because the problems they have here have often been answered several times. Thanks for your advices.