Serana aggroing on immune, passive NPCs

Aenra

Hopefully this is the right forum section :S

Need some help, got Serana aggroing (and consequently attacking) on the whispering spirits inside Soul Cairn; which are of course not only passive, but immune as well, lol, except that doesn't stop her. I cannot stop her either. Problematic, because you cannot talk to her and eventually you need to.

Anyone has any ideas/workarounds for an issue like this? Not familiar enough with the CK to know what i need change so as to stop this.. any help would be appreciated.

edit: she does the same to other passive NPCs, such as foxes and ( /Elmer on) wabbits ( /Elmer off), but that i could live with, least they can die and she eventually stops.

To spare you the time, the mods that affect her and are currently active are, in order of load priority:

- Serana dialogue edit

- Marriable Serana

- tweak of mine to change her max level to 81 + give her alchemy and skill boost perks (so she can benefit from any active enchantment)

I doubt either has anything to do with this, but just in case.

Edited by Aenra

• 7 years later...

Apparently there are other mods which affect this since I'm experiencing the same issue, but I do not have nor have I ever had Animal Tweaks in my loadout. Through Nether's Follower Framework I'm able to use the 'Calm Followers' ability to interrupt unnecessary combat, but I'm unable to narrow in on the exact offending mod that's causing the issue for me.