Missing Torch meshes

Leothbar

Hello,

to keep it short, i'll just say that i installed a mod to increase the radius of torches but that mod also happened to change the position of said torches, which i didn't like at all. I uninstalled said mod but to my great surprise, i had lost the Torch02.nif mesh, and was having a big yellow thingy ingame because of it.

So, is there a place where i can find the original Torch02.nif meshes? it's one file that weighs 89 ko. i'd be sad if i had to re-install the whole game and all my mods for 89 ko. (help me plz, my soul is in agony)

thanks in advance.

p,s: I had my doubts whether i should've posted this in the mod troubleshooting section or not but then decided to go with technical support, i hope i chose right.

The vanilla game assets like meshes, textures etc. are all in the vanilla game BSA files (e.g. Oblivion - Meshes.bsa, Oblivion - Textures - Compressed.bsa etc). For those assets to be now missing from the vanilla game BSA files you would have had to alter those BSAs ... you didn't follow some outmoded advice and do BSA Alteration for archive invalidation, did you?

When you say "uninstalled" are you talking about simply deactivating the mod in some mod manager or physically removing all of the files that it installed?

The vanilla game assets like meshes, textures etc. are all in the vanilla game BSA files (e.g. Oblivion - Meshes.bsa, Oblivion - Textures - Compressed.bsa etc). For those assets to be now missing from the vanilla game BSA files you would have had to alter those BSAs ... you didn't follow some outmoded advice and do BSA Alteration for archive invalidation, did you?

When you say "uninstalled" are you talking about simply deactivating the mod in some mod manager or physically removing all of the files that it installed?

I did not touch any BSA thingy D:

I used OMM to make an OMOD then simply desactivated, then deleted it. thank you for the answer!

Leo, you want Vanilla torch ? are you sure that is the problem ?

here you go >>> https://www.mediafire.com/?wzhucup1be2nvfz

Thank you very much L. I'll try it right now! you're saving my day :D

Edited by Leothbar

you got it right :wink: I like being called L rather than lubronbrons, it feels so 'me' for me lol

Leo, let us hear some more from you if you still have any issues

It worked! my oblivion is fixed :D

thank you again L =)

edit: I searched but i don't find how to mark my post as Solved, i'm afraid i'll have to trouble you dear moderators.

Edited by Leothbar