People need to see that AMAZING landscape idea.

dav97c

Don't you ever wanted the be a real wanderer by walking in a real Fallout landscape? I'm sure you do.

Today I have a mod idea that will change the way you look at the game by making the landscape looks

more like the live action trailer! Here is a preview of what it could looks like.

image 1

http://www.gamewallpapers.com/img_script/wallpaper_dir/img.php?src=wallpaper_fallout_4_10_2560x1440.jpg&height=450&width=800&fill-to-fit

image 2

http://static3.techinsider.io/image/561fc644bd86ef1d5d8b6e99-1190-625/the-live-action-trailer-for-fallout-4-is-incredible.jpg

In fact, the game seems more like a desert (like in fallout new vegas!) and thats what will make the game looks

more interesting.

Why this mod could be that amazing

1- You will get an INSANE fps boost because there's less trees and some are way smaller.

2- The desert style will bring you back into a Fallout New Vegas game!

3- This mod should be munch more easier to make than regular mods in average.

Edited by dav97c

Naw, I'm happier with things like the regrowth mod. The game doesn't take place in a desert, it's been 200+ years since the fallout, and nature has proven time and time again to come back with a vengeance. The world should be the opposite of a desert with most of man's accomplishments damaged, overrun by, and annihilated by nature.

Instead of a world of sand it should be a world overrun with green.

The world should be the opposite of a desert with most of man's accomplishments damaged, overrun by, and annihilated by nature.

Instead of a world of sand it should be a world overrun with green.

Now i know what (else) is wrong with Commonwealth. It is no desperate desert and no "nature won the war" setting but somewhere in between.

I like both settings, but i think the map is not suited for a landscape like in the trailer. To accomplish this, you have to make a complete new game like Enderal, this is not a mod anymore.

No excuse necessary! Your idea is still great and maybe somebody is already working on a mod which removes most of the trees.

The map of Fo4 is nice, but it is overcrowed. I'm looking forward to get a NV style map in FO5 :smile:

Thanks for your positivity. I appreciate your comment :D