so im going to be doing another playthrough but i wanted to do it modded and one type of mod i struggle with is body mods and armor mods do go along with the body mods i always somehow screw these up. so what body mods and armor mods do you think would. be best and i why? ty for any help

For female characters Realistically, there is currently only 1 "body mod" for F)4 and that's CBBE. There are of course dozens various "presets" which use the excellent Bodyslide Tool to create custom body shapes and there is a CBBE Variant known as "The 2PAC Body" which enhances the standard CBBE body. For male characters, there isn't many options ... yet.

For armor, well, due to the wide spread use of CBBE and Bodyslide, there are many outfits and armors that are compatible with it. Just do a keyword search for either CBBE or Bodyslide, and you'll find heaps of options.

... Just do a keyword search for either CBBE or Bodyslide, and you'll find heaps of options.

Or just check the CBBE mod list which, just like for the Skyrim version, exists on the CBBE mod page.

Super Hero Bodies isn't bad, and it does for men what CBBE does for women. Using body slide for SHB works exactly the same was as it does for CBBE. I use both at the same time for my play-throughs.