Vault-tec Workshop DLC isn't working

TheZer0G

Gday!

I am hoping if someone can help me...

My vault-tec dlc is not working...

When I loaded my game after installation, all seemed fine.

There was new vault-tec furniture, misc items, etc. I spent about 20mins upgrading all my old beds in my settlement to the new beds, added a whole bunch of items.

But, I realized there was no Vault-tec structures I could build (not sure if you need to unlock them)

BUT then I realized I didn't get any quest (Vault-tec Calling)

Vault 88 wasn't on my map (only the qunicey quarries) and there was no Vault 88 Radio station either.

I went to where Vault 88 is - got inside, killed the 3 raiders... but then the Vault Door wouldn't open. Pushing 'e' furiously on the console but nothing.

I tried numerous things. I've removed most mods that make an impact on my game- I've verified the game cache numerous times- i've redownloaded the dlc files numerous times.

I've even used console command to start the vault-tec mission - that seemed to work for a bit, but then when it came to 'repair the workshop' it wouldn't repair and couldn't go any further.

I'm level 98 so that's not a problem.

Does anyone know of any mods that could potentially effect the dlc from working? or is there something I'm missing in order to start the quest?

Please someone help! It's killing me that I can't explore this DLC - and no way in hell I'm starting fresh - with over 430 hours played...

Pls halp?