I've got the audio file ready for the geck, problem is I'm using Win 10 and it's not really working for me. If I could send someone a mediafire download link with the audio file would you be so kind as to create the radio station for me? If you want you can upload it, I just want to use it really really bad. Actually I'll attach it so anyone can try it. nevermind, the file is more than 250kb. the file is 1,05gb.

If you wanna help comment on this topic discussion and i'll get a link ready.

I'm not familiar with the music used in Fallout 4, but I would assume that it is copyrighted, which would make sharing it online illegal and against Nexus terms of service. You would have to do the work yourself.

I'm not familiar with the music used in Fallout 4, but I would assume that it is copyrighted, which would make sharing it online illegal and against Nexus terms of service. You would have to do the work yourself.

I'm pretty sure someone did the same with NV. THey took the music/songs from Mr. New Vegas and created a radio in F4 broadcasting those songs. Just checked, it seems it got terminated. Well this sucks.