Tools or a tutorial to create completely new skill trees

pyrotx

Many modders have wanted to create completely new skill trees including myself. And I don't mean just rearranging or combining the original trees in the level up menu. I was hoping that someone could find a way to create completely new skill trees that are not part of the level up menu, similar to the vampire or werewolf skill trees. Second if someone could find a way to put these new skill trees in a new menu or menu screen, again like the vampire perk tree screen that is independent from the level up menu. And finally a way to open these new menu screens, like a way to set it so it opens when the player clicks on a book, or steps into a certain spot or something.

Finally if someone can figure any of this out, can there be a tutorial on how to do it?

Or if anyone has any ideas on how to get this done, feel free to post them here.

I do have one idea, I really didn't want to mention it because it doesn't create a new real menu, but here's the plan.

Set up a new world space place an activator at the player's current location, teleport the actor to the new world space, then disable player movement and controls while enabling the flying camera. The camera would look at the star objects in the sky and you could set the weather to make the background look like whatever you want, or even like the original level up menu. Then let the player's flying camera hover over the perk star objects to select them, then click on them. Then Afterwards teleport the player back to their original position by using that activator I mentioned before?