BSN is shutting down; files there could be lost.

Tarshana

I just started playing ME 2 again. I suppose asking you for access to the ME 2 mods you guys saved would be extremely premature and immature of me? Given how I haven't helped in the slightest XD?!?

BSN is still up. You can download them yourself.

We've made a backup. Nobody is using this backup. It's sole purpose is to ensure we still have something to work off of if the inventory isn't complete prior to when BioWare takes BSN down. Folks who are that concerned about continuity of mod availablility should be helping with the inventory effort. This is what will ensure mods stay available for you to download.

Beyond that, we'll get to each project as we get to it. If you read the inventory spreadsheet instructions, you'll see we're working in a specific order for a reason. Requests are unnecessary, as we'll get to every mod eventually. We won't be uploading mods upon request for ANY user, as that's not what this project is about.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, let me rephrase my question:

It seems you're in the very early stages of getting the backup together. But I really don't understand the technical lingo you use when discussing the topic. Will there be a backup of BSN coming from you guys and available to the public? Will this be anytime in the near future?

Well, let me rephrase my question:

It seems you're in the very early stages of getting the backup together. But I really don't understand the technical lingo you use when discussing the topic. Will there be a backup of BSN coming from you guys and available to the public? Will this be anytime in the near future?

1. I'm not sure what "technical lingo" you're talking about.

2. The backup is complete.

3. Everything is explained very clearly on the website, and there's an entire blog page about the inventory. You should read it and the sticky post at the start of the new thread. The answer to your question is no. We cannot simply back up BSN and make it available for public download. That would ignore the wishes of every mod creator on the site, whether they are explicitly stated or not.