Textures look different on XBOX version of my mod.

I made a gun mod and released it for the PC and XBox. I was working on the textures and finally got it to look the way I wanted, shiny nickel with black steel. Using those same textures when I loaded the XBox version it just looked like glossy dark plastic, nothing alike. Does the XBox version use a different shader or rendering cause I don't get it, you'd think I used completely different textures. It seems like the PC relies more on the specular map and the XBox relies more on the diffuse, I'm so confused and very disappointed cause it looks like crap while the PC one looks exactly how I wanted it. Please help if you can I want to fix this really bad and make it look as good as the PC release as both are important to me.

I've not had that experience at all, from what I've seen in youtube videos at least (don't own FO4 on consoles)

The only thing I changed between platforms is to scale the texture size down from 4K to 2K. PBR responds greatly to different lighting conditions, are you sure you were examining the weapon in the same lighting as on PC? Can you post comparison images?

Yep sure was and even changed the PC setting to closely match the xbox ones so I know it wasn't the PC just at higher settings, same deal. I'll put pictures here for comparison. I took screenshots of the PC version and the Xbox in the same lighting and you can really see the difference.

That is extremely strange, as twice now I've published two mods where I've simply resized my 4K textures down to 2K and published them through the creation kit, and they display identically on PC and console (from what I can see in videos).

Not sure what to say really, I haven't been modding for long. I guess just double check everything, the BGSMs, the specular channels etc? There might be a map that is refusing to load on console.