Fallout 4 brick wall?

ShootingShotguns

Well, yesterday I stumbled upon the No Mutants Allowed community. Had never entered the forum before. Found out I'm not the only one hating bethesda since fallout 3.

I could be writing about it all day. Because I'm mad at the world, seeing that not only fallout has fallen into the "money leeching" industry of nowadays. So i'm gonna say it in just a couple of words:

Fallout, Fallout 2. That's where the franchise ends. Maybe if you want you can add a 50% New Vegas (great writers and story, poor graphics and hideous animations/voices/UI and lore breaking stuff from F3).

So, basically, Bethesda makes s*** games. "Oh but new vegas was cool!" yeah, because just THAT one was made by Obsidian games and not Bethesda... but they kept the broken stuff from Fallout 3.

Quoting some guy on the forums:

"What do you have against Bethesda?"

"Lies. Lies. Hype. bulls***. More lies. Ego-polishing. Ignorance in spades. Lies that result from ego-polishing. Willful ignorance and delusional cherry-picking from original design docs, misquoted to give Bethesda their "mandate of heaven" approval of how they are skullf*#@ing the series, despite direct quotes of the original developers themselves proving Bethesda is in fact, lying and misrepresenting the design docs and original designs of the original developers. You know, the people Bethesda didn't feel the need to contact in any form regarding this license. Ever."

Now I'm gonna say something for you to remember me. And heed my words children:

Fallout will never exist again unless Bethesda loses the rights to the franchise.

All you gonna get in the meantime is moneygrabber crap that the only thing about fallout it has...is the f'ng title.

With all due respect sir/madam this isn't really a hate thread, more of a civil discussion. If you are that ignorant to hate fallout 3, NV and 4 just because Bethesda made them then you are clearly not in the right state of mind. Although you may not like them, other people don't share your opinion. I understand why you hate 3, parts of NV and 4 because of Bethesda's trials to make it a more entertaining game in the developing industry, but I applaud them for their great effort to try and keep it afloat for all these years.

It may sound like hate, sounded like hate to me as well when I read things like that, and I didnt hate bethesda. It is hate, but it has a reason, nobody that hates bethesda hates them "just because"...thats silly.

So I found this and it explained all that hate from the fanbase. I instantly converted to the hatred fanboys, sorry, but they're right pal.

Its very VERY long, but has VERY good criticism, the whole story, and explains exactly why half of the fallout community feel like hating bethesda. Take your time and read it. Then come back and try to tell me me everyone is overreacting.