Testers Wanted: Penn's Woods

JamesAfloat

Hey guys! A few months later than I expected, I've got a playable prototype of a beautiful little exploration/story/roleplay mod set in southwest Pennsylvania. The plot is as follows:

The Sole Survivor encounters a scientist in Diamond City who believes that an influence known only as The God of the Forest has been bringing a forest back to life south of The Pitt. Though worried about the dangerous mutant tribes and slavers, he sends you to investigate.

Any interested testers should PM me! I'll upload everything to a google drive or dropbox file and send it to you!

Thanks!

JamesAfloat

looks quite interesting

how much of the mod is already made, and ready for testing? and what exactly are we supposed to test?

if the contents of the mod won't take more than a few hours to test, i wouldn't mind giving it a go, as i am currently preparing a new playthrough

but it would be nice to get a better idea of the status of the mod

Great question Assassin!

The mod is in a beta stage, basically. There is a bit of unfinished and unpolished material, but it is playable from beginning to end. I'm looking for holes, quest moments that don't work--it's got a lot of choices and I want them all to work logically.

The length should be around 2-3 hours. It's not long or complex. A few quests. I'm planning on releasing it next week or the following on the nexus and Bethesda.net.

Hope that answers your question!

James