Haven Blacksmith Has Dissappeared ... Plz Help!

NWelf

I'm having a bit of a problem in Haven, it seems my blacksmith left on vacation and didn't inform the inquisition of the leave of absence. His entire crew from the workers down to the anvils are just gone. I'm pretty sure it's a mod problem, but I am Having trouble figuring out which it is. Has anyone else's blacksmith gone Awal ?? I've tried uninstalling, re-patching, etc, I've tried, re-downloading the patch, uninstalled the game and reinstalled. I've tried deleting all patch folders, and repairing the game to get a fresh patch, then tried remerging, still nothing. Its weird cause on my very first character playthru, I had none of these problems, and that game was also modding. Any help as to the culprit here would be greatly appreciated :D .

If you are convinced that it is a mod-related issue, the way to determine which mod is at fault is to remove all mods and add them back, one at a time, until the problem occurs.

But even in a vanilla, unmodded game, Haven can be incredibly buggy in terms of vanishing NPCs... though statics disappearing is not something I've seen reported elsewhere. :ohmy: Note also that Harritt seems to have a wander package... he'll sometimes walk over to the bluff over the frozen lake:

tumblr_obac2j2ShD1uf33zto1_1280.jpg

Leaving the map will usually re-set things, though not always... in my first playthrough, Cullen never appeared in Haven, outside of the war table and forced cutscenes. :ermm:

• 1 year later...

Did you ever figure out what it was??? I am having the same problem but it seems also that everytime i go out to that area outside the gate ALL the NPCs disappear. Cassandra Cullen Varric Solas even Threnn and everyone. All the interactable ones. And then if I leave for the Hinterlands and try to come back I just get a permenant load screen. It's like that area is completely bugged and I can't figure out which mod might be doing it. So please if you got yours working let me know how!!!

Edited by szamagni83