Royal's Equipment Request

RoyalPredator

Hela! I'm Royal Predator, and i would like to request some weapons for my old char.

Don't worry, its mostly simple. Those at the end are not, and requesting with hope only.

I dont expect anyone to make all of it. Just be kind for me, please :psyduck:

Royal's Equipment

(Any container, if possible: A car. Location: Evergreen mills, building entrance yard)

• Royal's STALKER Knife: (Same as Charon's Combat Knife, but with Trench knife model. Life degen (like heroin overdose FWE weapon) if possible. )
  • Royal's AK200M AR: (Same as Xuanlong assault rifle, but with SNIPER stock, Magnum or Sniper Scope (Not working one, just the model. Want to use it in TPS), Silencer (with the sound). Not flaming bullets)
    http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/images/9380-1-1254235135.jpg
  • Royal' Chinese Pistol: (Chinese pistol that uses 5.56mm, and got bit higher damage than vanilla. With silencer (w/ 10mm silenced sound) that hides the whole barell.)
  • Royal' Magnum Revolver: (.44 Revolver, and got bit higher damage than vanilla. With silencer (w/ 10mm silenced sound) that hides the whole barell.)
  • Royal' Desert Eagle: (Desert Eagle and got bit higher damage than original mod)
  • Royal's Suit: (A Merc Charmer suit without the neck stuff, better collar, Leather Armor's belt, Leather armor's like cut-off RIGHT HAND part.)
  • Royal's Hood: An assassin hood as a hat. From AC2.
  • Royal's Cape: Basicly, the Assassin cape from AC2. As Tailor Maid mod Shoulder part. (Boba Fett had it too:))
  • Royal's Assassin Suit: (If you can import the armors of AC2 (like H1Vltg3 did for GTA IV & SA), would be very nice too.)
  • Royal's SS Partizan Suit: (There is a suit called "SS Partizan" by SPOSN. I wear it in Airsoft with my custom South African Assault West. Not a big deal for modellers)
  • Royal's Predator Suit: (If you got time to make an awesome armor that owns every mod made before:)
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-odizpgvRDjU/TodX17qvS_I/AAAAAAAABX0/-XKkYJ919ro/s1600/helldiver_hawk_by+Theo+Stylianides+concpet+armor+sci+fi+roman+soldier+futuristic+warrior+mech+mecha+suit+white+wolf+motorcycle+future+soldier.jpg

If possible, each stuff in unique textures in the Data/Textures/Weapons/RoyalEquipment folder.

So I can edit it however I want.

I will use it with HR Iron sighs mod.

I know its for Fallout3, not New Vegas, but the tools and files are the same. I beg for this mod :psyduck:

if you still have your custom meshes and textures from FO3 then you can do all of that yourself with NV GECK, just paste the meshes and textures to your new vegas data folder then open GECK then make what you want, same goes for FO3 meshes, just go to fo3 data folder, open the meshes and textures.BSA and extract the files you need then paste them to your new vegas data folder then open your geck again and make the weapons, put them somewhere in a box or in the map, save then activate the esp

I dont have them. I mean the game itself has a lot of meshes we need to simply use, or just mixing it a little bit.

The armors needs custom meshes. So its optional, but the guy who makes it will have a LOT of likers. :thumbsup:

GECK crashes on my comp. sadly. so I cant do anything.

Can you mix the weapons for me?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...