[Mod Request] A true settlement raiding overhaul

OHBOBSAGET3232

Hello. After extensive searching, I'm really only aware of one settlement raiding mod, which uses BAT files and has not been updated in some time. I'm curious as to whether anyone else has looked into, would look into, or is already looking into a raiding overhaul. Let's face it, vanilla raids are boring. We have the ability to build great fortified settlements. Complete with walls, turrets, and various defensive positions. Yet the raids are more of a nuisance than they are a fun feature, precisely for the fact they are as boring as a C-Span marathon.

So that's basically the crux of my request. I'd just really like to see an up-to-date, modern CK raiding overhaul. Or even just a base defence system, perhaps with a radio beacon and a terminal that you can use to essentially spawn large assaults on your holding with. If anyone is interested, I'm sure there's more people than me who would love to see something like this. Thanks for taking the time to read if nothing else. ^^

I wouldn't mind either, as long as the settlers will actually go out and loot the corpses - they're hard to find when they're coming from multiple angles and I'm defending one side, all the others I can never find.

I wouldn't mind either, as long as the settlers will actually go out and loot the corpses - they're hard to find when they're coming from multiple angles and I'm defending one side, all the others I can never find.

if you're going so far as to use a mod to spawn attacks like this one would be, may as well have a mod to highlight the dead folks too I'd say.. and one to keep them from dropping their weapons because oh god the save bloat.

• 2 weeks later...