• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

rjshae

rjshae

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

If you're able to make an ordinary human male corpse curled in the fetal position, I could definitely use that. (I.e. like plc_o07.mdl, except less cr*ppy looking.) Thank you.  :smile:

Tchos

Tchos

Cacoethes scribendi

• News writer
  • 2,374 posts

Would this work for the male corpse?  https://www.dropbox....body04.jpg?dl=0

There's also this one, but it's a male child, wearing very distinctive clothes.  https://www.dropbox....body03.jpg?dl=0

Like Bob, I don't want to "harp" on the subject, but a completed harpy would be very welcome.

rjshae

rjshae

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Thank you Tchos, I'll have a look when I get home.

I recall now that 4760 said he is doing a lot of traveling and so may not be able to work on animated creature models for a while. It's unfortunate, but that's life for you. I have included a number of his sets in this project and they are proving very useful; the latest to be added are his wraith spiders. Speaking of which...

Something else that would be useful would be placeables showing a dense mass of hanging cobwebs. We have various lightweight webbing placeables available--I'm using the ones from Callister's Dungeon tileset for example--but none that imply a large clump hanging from the wall and ceiling. I'm still looking for a texture that can do that. There's one in NWN, but it's such a low resolution that it doesn't look very good. I guess I could try overlapping textures.

rjshae

rjshae

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Would this work for the male corpse?  https://www.dropbox....body04.jpg?dl=0

Yes, that could work.

rjshae

rjshae

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Okay, I found a cobweb texture...

29843104074_17ae14917c_b.jpg

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Like Bob, I don't want to "harp" on the subject, but a completed harpy would be very welcome.

I recall now that 4760 said he is doing a lot of traveling and so may not be able to work on animated creature models for a while.

Sorry for keeping you waiting. I'm now back, and obviously the harpy is moving to #1 priority! I won't finish it this week, but I'll do what I can to have it complete by mid-November.

rjshae

rjshae

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Welcome back!

Sabranic

Sabranic

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Okay, I found a cobweb texture...

29843104074_17ae14917c_b.jpg

That corridor gives me an "Eye of the Beholder" vibe.

Edited by Sabranic, 31 October 2016 - 07:24 AM.

rjshae

rjshae

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Welcome back, Sabranic.

I did a little retexturing since then to try and fix that tiling effect. It's not perfect, but it's only a short corridor and is probably good enough for the task.

Sabranic

Sabranic

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Welcome back, Sabranic.

I did a little retexturing since then to try and fix that tiling effect. It's not perfect, but it's only a short corridor and is probably good enough for the task.

I saw in the other thread, big visual improvement - I like it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nwn2, module, conversion, port, waterdeep, undermountain, custom assets

Page loaded in: 1.245 seconds