Brawles & durability

CzarnySamael

I have one request and one problem.
Request:
I use Dragon Soul Relinquishment, that allows me to boost unarmed damage, which is importnant for me, since IMO more powerfull character should also be stronger.
Yet, it seems, that it boosts him ONLY without any weapons. Some would say "Duh, it says +unarmed+" but it actually should give some kind of damage level also added to every weapon. In other way, as I have currently, many weapons are simply weaker than Dragonborn's fists.
Is there any mod that could fix it?

Problem:
I have problem with creating semi-god character, that would be current-times Talos.
Reason is that he isn't as durable as he should be. He has 99 level with over 500 HP and still I don't have a feeling that people often talk about: "My character is so overpowered, that even without armor, I barely got any damage".
Without enchanmetns and using only Steel Armor set, along with mentioned stats, I can get killed with 7-10 strikes from Bandit Chief.
I am using Ordinator, but even when I turn it off, there is no effect.
Going by NMM categories, my only Combat mod is "Warzones 2015" that shouldn't affect Bandit Chiefs, nor other enemies that can take me down.
Among others, my most notable mods are Skyrim Immersive Creatures,
Overhauls:
Deadly Dragons
Immersive College of Winterhold
Ordinator
Project Reality - Climates of Tamriel

Weapons:
Immersive Weapons

Gameplay effects and changes:
Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade
Death Souls
Dragon Soul Relinquishment
Fishing In Skyrim
Proper Aiming
Reallistic Ragadolls and Force

IDK if any other category should somehow affect my durability.

Question, if I understood correctly, you have DSR and 500 HP and you get killed in 7 hits?

For that simply increase the amount of HP using DSR.

Now for the second you mentioned you want increase of damage. That can be arranged.

But I still don't get it, u r level 99 so I am assuming that smithing, enchanting and alchemy are at 100. When you combine fortify alchemy enchantments you get over 100% improve smithing, and that with 100 smithing will give you ridiculous damage, now combine that with double enchanted gear and you can get 2k+ damage. Now why would you need to increase the damage?

I play on legendary with Insane DD and other combat difficulty enhancing mods and after level 50 it is starting to be boring.

You can check out the TK dodge mod and the Attack commitment mod to make things a little easier for your self.

• 2 weeks later...

Question, if I understood correctly, you have DSR and 500 HP and you get killed in 7 hits?

For that simply increase the amount of HP using DSR.

In theory - I can. Point is that according to what people says, I shouldn't have to. And I already boosted him this way for something around100 HP.

But I still don't get it, u r level 99 so I am assuming that smithing, enchanting and alchemy are at 100. When you combine fortify alchemy enchantments you get over 100% improve smithing, and that with 100 smithing will give you ridiculous damage, now combine that with double enchanted gear and you can get 2k+ damage. Now why would you need to increase the damage?

Because I don't use enchanted weapons :-)

I hope to create a hero, that is powerfull by himself, out of boosts coming from weapons and armors.

I play on legendary with Insane DD and other combat difficulty enhancing mods and after level 50 it is starting to be boring.

You can check out the TK dodge mod and the Attack commitment mod to make things a little easier for your self.

If I would play on legendary, I still could win playing defensively, with shouts, enchanted weapons and amors etc.

That is not the point. Point is that people says that their characters are barely feeling attacks of their enemies even without armors and my is getting serious damage.

I don't want it to be easy, for gaming purpose, but for immersion ones. I want to feel that Dragonborn is more durable than his enemies, as well as that boosting unarmed damage to get more immersion actually boosts his dps with swords.

I simply want to feel that getting higher level is giving me greater battle abilities. ;-)