• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Thorr96

Thorr96

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I'm in the star forge in the first deck as I open the door and move forward a cinematic is running where normally the sith is warning malak  the intrusion of the jedi and assault droids should be sent to stop them. But instead of this the cinematic runs but we don't see the sith talking to malak then cinematic shuts down and the droids are missing and when I open the door there they are but I can't attack them they have a blue bar as if they were allies. I can't even pass through because they are so close together.

Does anyone had a similar bug if yes how can I fix this if not does anyone have any suggestion pls ?

I tried :

- uninstall mods

- make a completely new installation

Edited by Thorr96, 03 August 2016 - 10:11 AM.

Tremere777

Tremere777

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Having the same bug presently, without enabling cheats to just no-clip past them my best guess is to hold on to my save and keep searching for answers.

DarthNorah

DarthNorah

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
On Android having the same issue with no mods. No clip is unavailable. No other solutions?
Hope someone makes a mod to bypass this

Tremere777

Tremere777

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
My work around was to target the door Trask style and activate it. Trask style being the tutorial most of us skip through about the footlocker. Anyway, after this trick I got my LS Revan on to the second deck and I'm about to fight ms appretice. I know it may not work for everyone but, I hope it helps.

UmbraDeNihil

UmbraDeNihil

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Tremere77 thanks, though a better wording would be to click the door behind the droids and then let your pc walk crazy around the droids

Page loaded in: 0.953 seconds