Vault-Tec Water pump mod

riayi

Hi!

I liked the water pump from Vault 88 and want to make it buildable, so I copied the industrial water purifier, increased the energy needs and water output, changed the model to the one from the Vault-Tec Pump, copied the Constructible Object also from the water purifier, changed the menu art object and required components, changed the created object to my new water pump created previously, and now it shows in the workshop menu correctly, appears if I have the materials (outlined red), but I can't place it anywhere. It has the placementrestricttowater actor value from the water purifier so I don't know what's missing. Any ideas?

Then the combo needs some connect points. Specifically, and origin and maybe a sinkmax too.

Alternatively, you can try some of the following AVIF - 337, 33d, 33e, 33f, 34d, 34e. Not all are useful in all situations, mind you.

That's probably it. It seems you do that in Nifskope? The adjust ws-sinkmin or sinkmax? Will give it a try

Edit: Thanks! It worked... didn't feel like checking how to see the size of the model so I set ws-sinkmax to a bit above the inferior border and ws-origin at about the inferior border, the was-snap came preconfigured to the point of electrical connection. I'll try it, and one last question: how do I upload it here since 7zipped it's 549 kb?

Edit2: Hmmm... I just realized I don't know if it's legal to post the edited model to nexusmods, any help there?

Edited by riayi

• 6 months later...

Doesn't come up in Nexus Search under water/pump/vault variations. Doesn't mean its not there though... Nexus Search is fairly erratic, I tend to do a web search for mods on Nexus!

Shame, cos it's a great thing to do.

Will try your link.

Thanks anyway!

<Edit>

Yup comes up on web search:

Vault-Tec Water Pump Unleashed

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17142/?

Edited by Rhoops

• 2 years later...

Doesn't come up in Nexus Search under water/pump/vault variations. Doesn't mean its not there though... Nexus Search is fairly erratic, I tend to do a web search for mods on Nexus!

Shame, cos it's a great thing to do.

Will try your link.

Thanks anyway!

<Edit>

Yup comes up on web search:

Vault-Tec Water Pump Unleashed

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17142/?

Thank you